Sales & Tender Coordinator
|Job reference nr.:||JP-086463|
|Discipline Category:||Drilling & Well Services|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||March 15, 2019|
|Job location:||United Arab Emirates|
Our client is looking for a Sales & Tender Coordinator. The job is based in United Arab Emirates. Do you have the necessary skills? Contact our Drilling & Well Services team in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Act as focal point and manage the pre-qualification, proposal and tender process for MEAA region.
- Co-ordination and administration of tender and proposal content through to client submission.
- Develop proposal pricing according to internal commercial modelling processes.
- Preparation and leadership of tender kick-off meetings.
- Responsible for all new vendor registrations and updating of existing registrations.
- Routinely liaise, build and maintain relationships with client procurement staff.
- Monitor online tender portals for new tendering opportunities.
- Ensure that tenders, proposals and quotation documents follow consistent formatting and quality standards.
- Consolidate documents developed by the tender team members into the required submission format.
- Maintain tender technical and commercials databases to a high standard.
- Provide support to commercial and technical managers as required and directed.
- Support the finalization of legal documentations for signing and execution by all stakeholders.
- Ensure involvement of Legal, Insurance, Finance, HSEQ and other departments in the tendering process.
- Any other duties as requested by your line manager.
- Maintaining tender trackers, sales trackers and general department administration.
- 5+ years’ experience in similar position(s), ideally within the oil & gas industry
- Degree educated in related subject (preferred) or extensive long term experience in a similar position.
- Experience in creating high quality, winning bids.
- Experience and understanding of contractual forms, terms and conditions, commercial agreements etc.
- Excellent business acumen, with strong attention to detail.
- Experience in pricing, commercial modelling and profit & loss forecasting.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, able to exercise independent judgement and demonstrate good problem solving skills.
- Able to concurrently run several projects, prioritizing as required.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- Strong IT skills with high proficiency in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint etc.
Should you be interested in the position of Sales & Tender Coordinator, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Jacelyn Palacio, Account Manager in Dubai, United Arab Emirates stating reference number JP-086463