|Job reference nr.:||EL-114609|
|Job category:||Offshore Marine|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||February 15, 2021|
At the moment we have a vacancy for the permanent position of Salvage Diver. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
Contributing to the execution of salvage projects including but not limited to :
- Underwater Inspection, Patching, Welding, Oil Recovery.
- Submit Dive Report/ inspection report with basic illustration drawings.
- Maintenance of dive equipment.
- Education:- GCE O Levels / Higher Nitec in Marine Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Offshore and Marines Engineering Design.
- Other Qualifications/Certifications:- IMCA - Class II 50m Air Diver / ADCI - Surface Supplied Air Diver/ Any other International Air Diver Certifications.
- Years of Experience:- 2 years as Salvage Diver/Commercial Diver
- Additional Requirements:- Ability to travel on short notice and Willing to work irregular hours.
- Preferred Requirements:- Computer Literacy, Teamwork, Resilence, Perservarance and Grit.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.