|Job reference nr.:||TS-103082|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||April 1, 2020|
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as SCADA Engineer with one of the clients of the office in Bristol, United Kingdom. It’s a temporary position in Singapore. Do you have the necessary experience?
- We are searching for two (2) consultants who will be working as SCADA Engineer Representative allocated to the Greater Changhua Offshore Wind Project (CHW01/02a).
- Located on site/yard and to be the SCADA Engineers representative on site/yard for the supervision, and test of SCADA related packages during installation and stage 1 and stage 2 commissioning activities. To also be the site interface for SCADA related queries.
•To establish and lead a QHSE environment for the SCADA packages
• To establish SCADA site presence on site/yard providing an interface between site/yard and SCADA design team
• Produce SCADA SAT schedule in conjunction with SCADA project team members for inclusion into the overall site project plan
• To provide input to the site SIT and Commissioning plan and to provide assistance to SIT & HV commissioning team
• To supervise SCADA package SAT activities
• Secure quality of commissioning works and documentation
• Report installation/commissioning progress/participate in installation/commissioning meetings.
• Interface with site/yard installation and commissioning team to ensure SCADA related issues are cleared in a timely and professional manner
• To monitor the progress and quality of SCADA related site/yard activities and report to the SCADA Manager issues and overall progress with a view to confirm installation complete milestone
• To attend the SCADA FAT in order to gain system familiarization and to provide continuity into the SAT/SIT stage
• To oversee the receipt of SCADA package deliverables to site/yard and to monitor the safe movement and installation at the site/yard final location
• To attend site/yard installation/commissioning meetings as a SCADA project representative
• To liaise closely with the SCADA project team to ensure a smooth bi-directional flow of data/information between project and site/yard
• To be the single point of contact on site/yard for SCADA project team members. All project team site/yard works to be organized through the SCADA engineers Representative
• To be client witness for the SCADA SCS SAT, to sign off as test completed.
• To ensure other SCADA related package site documentation is provided in due time and to ensure SAT/as-built documentation is recorded and copied to site commissioning files
• Ensure QA/QC of SCADA related deliverables (Installation/SAT reports)
• Input into design comments for substation/platform to ensure a logical and safe installation/commissioning environment
•To develop a site NCR/Fault Register for all SCADA related deliverables and to ensure all SCADA specialists adhere to this system.
•SAT acceptance of SCS/HMI
• Manage SCADA specialist engineers on site for the SAT/commissioning of:
- Communication Network
- Radio System
- Telephone System
- WTG SCADA and Grid Compliance
• Five (5) years of site-based installation/commissioning experience within the energy/utilities sector
• Qualified SCADA, EC&I engineer with experience of HV transmission and distribution
• GWO qualification and offshore experience for Yard/OSP activities
• Construction Safety Qualification for Site/Onshore works
• Strong communication and leadership skills. Ability to motivate, delegate and coordinate.
4. Commencement: 1st of April 2020
Expiration: 30th of September 2021 with the possibility of 6 months’ contract extension thereafter.
5. The consultants will normally be working ten (10) hours per day, five (5) days per week, Monday to Friday. However, some deviations may occur if required by the project.
Accommodation will be provided by Ørsted on board vessel or floatel for a period upon agreement with the Hiring Manager.
Fifteen (15) travelling days per month are to be expected
6. Singapore and Taichung, Taiwan
The exact location will be agreed with the Hiring Manager before commencement of the contract.
The Consultants will participate in commissioning work for approximately a year, and later relocate to Taichung in Taiwan to complete the task, which taekes half a year.
Should you be interested in the position of SCADA Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Theo Sacks, Personnel Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number null