Senior Crewing Officer
|Job reference nr.:||KK-079879|
|Discipline Category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||November 30, 2018|
|Job duration:||11 months|
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Engineering & Project Controls. At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of Crewing Officer to work in Netherlands (Rotterdam area). Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.
To support the Crewing department by providing logistic and administrative support
Location: Rotterdam Area, The Netherlands
1. Administrating all structural offshore worker matters such as rotation schedule, allowance etc in accordance with the Employee Handbook.
2. Ensuring that structural offshore workers are in posession of valid required certificates, documents, training and PPE according to company guidelines and local legislation.
3. Processing and communicating crew changes to project team including travel and hotel booking.
4. Timely processing and communicating travel plans and providing travel documentation.
5. Organising of training: timely booking and informing structural offshore workers.
6. Composing purchase orders in company's ERP system.
7. Checking invoices against purchase orders.
1. Secondary Vocational Education
2. For mandatory safety training: see training matrix
3. Minimum of 5 years experience in an administrative / coordinating position
Should you be interested in the position of Crewing Officer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Kim Krol, Account Manager in Amsterdam, Netherlands stating reference number KK-079879