Senior Development Engineer
|Job reference nr.:||SL-119382|
|Job category:||Engineering & Project Controls, Management & QC, Marine Environmental, Renewables|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||July 1, 2021|
We are looking for a Senior Development Engineer to be part of new regional technology and innovation center. This job provides the opportunity for active scientific and engineering development in several areas.
- Actively participate as one of the new Senior Engineering, in Research and Development in select areas across the Water cycle, for example in areas that can include Water Quality analysis, Digital Twin Prediction, Advanced Sensors, Network Modelling,
- Work closely with technical partners both in the local Singapore area, as well as across the board to drive new programs of advanced Research and Innovation in areas related to Water technologies
- Ensure new areas for innovation are translated into new programs for Research, from early stage technical feasibility to demonstration of concepts
- Build this new team, including participating in recruiting and coaching of new technical members.
- Measure feature success metrics post innovation and feed learning back to the leadership team
- 5+ years of experience in Chemical/Electrical/Hydraulic Engineering domains
- Preferably Master’s degree in a related Engineering or Scientific disciplines
- Experience with Water treatment technologies and related Water quality analysis
- Experience in Advanced sensors, digital twins related to Water analysis
- Additional experience and/or technical capabilities in related areas would be valuable, such as Network Modelling, Advanced Learning, Cloud-based and Big Data Analytics software
- Be a self-starter and detail oriented.
- Ability to creatively solve challenging technology problems.
- Experience in transforming product requirements to new projects of technical innovation and feasibility analysis
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Competency with project management including: project planning, issue and risk identification and management, tracking dependencies and milestones, and communication of overall project status.
- Show ability to work cross functionally to collaborate with other technical teams, both inside and outside of the organisation
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.