Senior Drilling Engineer ERD
|Job reference nr.:||LS-083046|
|Discipline Category:||Drilling & Well Services|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||December 3, 2018|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Senior Drilling Engineer ERD. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
Objective of the roleThe objective of the role: Perform drilling engineering technical work in close collaboration with subsurface, projects, contractors and Drilling Superintendent.
Responsibilities and work tasks:
- Concept Select report
- Basis of Design documents for directional drilling, casing, cementing, drilling fluids, tubing stress/tubing design etc.
- Develop and manage risk register
- Seek and implement lessons from suppliers, other operators and within the company
- Ensure continuous improvement during planning and operations
- Perform tasks in accordance with the management system and assigned roles in Apos
- Drilling Programs
- AFE budget
- Draft Rig Action Plan
- Discuss, document and communicate decisions, dispensations & plan changes
- Support ongoing operations, onshore and offshore
- Participate in relevant morning calls and RAP meeting
- Participate in drilling engineering duty work, onshore and offshore, if/when applicable
- Final well report
- Minimum BSc degree or similar in engineering sciences
- Minimum 7 years of experience in drilling and well planning/operations
- ERD experience
- Sound technical understanding of development and exploration drilling/well completion, HSE, Field Operation and a good understanding of geology, subsea and commercial.
- Good communication skills across disciplines and with Contractors.
Should you be interested in the position of Senior Drilling Engineer ERD, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Linda Sletten Gjesdal, Account Manager in Stavanger, Norway stating reference number LS-083046