Senior E/I Technician/Operator
|Job reference nr.:||BF-124005|
|Job category:||Operations & Maintenance|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||January 3, 2022|
Looking for a steady job as E&I Technician/Operator onshore in Netherlands? Atlas Professionals in Hoofddorp, Netherlands is always looking for new Operations & Maintenance professionals. At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of E&I Technician/Operator onshore.
The E&I technician/Operator will work in 5 shifts 24/7 operational shift and reports to the Shift Lead. The E&I technician/Operator performs preventive and corrective maintenance, fault finding and repairs of the electrical and instrumental equipment. He will execute work according to planning co-ordinated by a maintenance coordinator, unless urgent work has to be executed.
Responsible for operating the plant and the execution of first line maintenance and troubleshooting
- Three years' experience in E&I maintenance in the process industry (preferably oil & gas)
- NEN-3140 Work responsible when required and appointed
- Fully familiar with the computerized maintenance management system (Maximo)
- Demonstrable experience maintaining and troubleshooting in process control systems (DCS) for oil & gas industry, preferably: Yokogawa
- Good analytical skills
- Self-starter and able to work both independently and as a good team player
- Demonstrate knowledge of safe systems of work, hazard awareness and mitigation
- Ability to solve challenges on site and by remote desktop applications
- Able to work under pressure
- Pro-active attitude
- Computer skills (Required): Word, Excel, MS Project
- Safeguarding systems
- HV systems (150 kV) and subsequent systems
- Switch gear systems
- Electric motors
- Metering systems
- Control systems
The ability to communicate in both Dutch and English, in speech and writing
- Computer skills (Useful): MAXIMO
The requirements for the ideal candidate for the position of E&I Technician/Operator are:
- Medium level technical education (MTS-E or equivalent)
- ATEX certified
- NEN-3140 Qualified person.
- High Voltage qualified person when required and appointed
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.