Senior HSE Advisor
|Job reference nr.:||FF-134357|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||May 23, 2022|
|Job duration:||5 months|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Our client is looking for a Senior HSE Advisor. The job is based in United Kingdom. Do you have the necessary skills? Contact our Renewables team in Bristol, United Kingdom.
To support the Heads of Operation in the region with managing the Health and Safety on all windfarms. To ensure the implementation of legislative and HSE and environmental policy requirements. Interface, liaise and meet our joint venture partner requirements. Support the sites to eliminate or reduce lost time Incidents.
· Ensure the site meets its environmental legislative, HSE and JV partner requirements
· Day-to-day management of Health and Safety on site
· Planning and implementing HSE and environmental initiatives and campaigns
· Interfacing into the JV partner to ensure contractual compliance and expectations.
· Perform reporting on all aspects of HSE on the site.
· Be a subject matter export in relation to HSE and Environment on the site.
· Undertake reviews and audits as required.
· Daily management of the HSE team on site
· Carry out investigations as required
· Ensure contractors and suppliers meet Clients / Site’s / JV partner requirements.
Must be minimum NEBOSH Cert qualified
Must have a Cat B licence
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.