Senior HSE Advisor
|Job reference nr.:||VB-125904|
|Job category:||Management & QC, QHSE|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||December 1, 2021|
|Job duration:||10 months|
|Job location:||United States|
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Management & QC;QHSE. At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of Senior HSE Advisor to work in United States. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.
Support clients' Offshore Market- and Project Development Projects in managing HSE risks related to site investigation, consent surveys and measurement campaigns
Start date: Dec 1, 2021 - End date: September 30, 2022
- Act as subject matter expert of managing HSE risks
- Monitoring, evaluation and assessment of Contractors' HSE behavior and performance
- Handle and provide advice on issues related to Development Projects including, but not limited to, legal compliance, leadership and culture, contractor management, competence and training, new market/businesses and delivery excellence.
- Participate actively in continual improvement of the primary capabilities (people, processes, information and technology) of HSE Project Development
- Participate actively in continual improvement of protecting people and the environment in the Development Projects.
- Establish good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Carry out routine investigations as requested by the Project HSE Manager.
- Knowledge of marine constructrion, vessel and port operations
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.