Senior Mechanical Marine
|Job reference nr.:||CL-084104|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Marine|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||December 11, 2018|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
Our client is looking for a Senior Mechanical Marine. The job is based in Singapore. Do you have the necessary skills? Contact our Offshore Marine team in Singapore.
- Well aware of Marine Equipment design concept / Design code & CLASS requirements, and Independently lead, plan, manage, control, engineering deliverables required for the FPSO Marine Mechanical Equipment / Packages within timelines and independently deal with and resolve all issues.Independently manages/develops solutions to technical/engineering related problems.
- Master knowledge on Cargo Pumps, Boiler, IG & Vent Pkg., Various Pumps (Ballast, Bilge, Sea Water, Fresh Water), Fire Water Pump, Sewage Trt Unit, Purifiers, etc.
- Prepares Specifications, equipment data sheets, RFQ documents, Purchase Documents.
- Evaluates all the bids received for Marine Equipment / Packages from various suppliers, and Prepare TQs, TBE, ensures selected vendors meet technical/engineering requirements.
- Reviews/checks drawings and documents from Vendor, Other engineering discipline team members, Approves and as required attend FAT.
- Participates in meetings (Vendor & Internal), reviews progress and addresses interface/implementation/execution issues.
- As required mobilised to construction site for interface engineering & site construction assistance
- Singaporeans & Singapore PRs to apply only
- 8 - 10 yrs experience
- Has prior experience working on FPSOs
- A Team player
Should you be interested in the position of Senior Mechanical Marine, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Chris Lawrence, Account Manager in Singapore stating reference number CL-084104