Senior QHSE Advisor
|Job reference nr.:||DH-097934|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||November 1, 2019|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
We have an excellent opportunity for an Onshore Senior QHSE Advisor to join our client on a permanent basis, based in Westhill, Aberdeen.
The Senior QHSE Advisor will be based onshore and be responsible for all matters related to QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety and Environment) and direct the QHSE division by providing guidance to ensure all regulatory standards and company policies are followed and advise senior management to guarantee effective QHSE support to the business.
- Provision of advice to managers and staff on all aspects of QHSE company policy and legislative requirements
- Provision of QHSE Elements for the submission of Tenders worldwide
- Update and play key role in preparations and procedure development for Emergency Response
- Participation in Emergency Response team
- Oversight of Emergency Response
- Participation in both internal and external audits
- Travel to offshore location to conduct site visit / audit when required
- Evaluation and maintenance of existing QHSE management system and the implementation of improvement.
- Liaison with certifying bodies, clients and enforcement agencies over regular QHSE system audit.
- Implementation and communication of the company’s QHSE programmes.
- Investigation of incidents to identify root cause and improvement.
The successful candidate must hold a NEBOSH General Certificate qualification (or equivalent) and hold extensive QHSE management systems experience. They will have accumulated a wealth of experience in Offshore Drilling, internal/external auditing, Emergency Response and comprehensive knowledge and interpretation of ISO standards; 9001, 14001, 18001/45001. Must have experience with the QHSE Elements for the submission of Tenders worldwide. Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be capable of acquiring and applying detailed legal, technical and regulatory information. Be able to work in a fast moving organisation and have leadership, teamwork, communication, creativity, planning, listening and interpersonal skills.
Should you be interested in the position of Senior QHSE Advisor, please send your application via the apply button.