|Job reference nr.:||JG-099211|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||October 23, 2019|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Schedule:||1 Week On / 1 Week Off|
On behalf of our client, Atlas Professionals is searching for 4 consultants who will be working as Maintenance Technician min. WT1, expect WT2 (min. level 4, expect level 5) at the Gode Wind (SW-T6.0) and Borkum Riffgrund (SWT-4.0) offshore Windfarm Projects.
Support annual service team.
Maintenance Technician WT2 (Level 5):
MINIMUM: Wind Technician WT1 (Level 4):
- Maintaining and following the safety procedures as required under the Agreement and Company policy.
- Participate in unscheduled maintenance and fault finding on wind turbines under the supervision of WT 3 technician.
- Ensure the validity of own safety certificates; Global Wind Organizations Standard Basic Safety Training (BST) etc.
- Responsible for the condition of own safety equipment; Life vest, helmet, fall harness etc. and that the supplied equipment always is ready to use.
- Deliver to the yearly site plan.
- Utilize software systems to accurately record all elements of your daily work including hours worked, spare parts used and technical work order reports.
- Prepare and pack spare parts, tools and other equipment for all elements of maintenance work.
- Assist in large component replacements, retrofit, troubleshooting tasks and other special assignments with supervision.
- General cleaning all over site; Platforms, turbines, onshore facilities, storage, vessels, etc.
- Be proactive in maintaining competence level required for the job
To ensure effective maintenance and repair of wind turbines. Be able to pass on knowledge and skills to team members.
- Safety focused.
- Authorized in writing under the Wind Turbine Safety Rules for all relevant Approved Written Procedures.
- Must be an educated and experienced Wind Technician Level 4 or similar
- Time served electrical or mechanical apprenticeship or recognized technical training.
- Knowledge of SCADA.
- Knowledge of specialist tooling.
- Experienced in service, repair and maintenance of mechanical or electrical machinery.
- Aptitude for working at height and offshore.
- Capable of working well within a team.
- Capable of transferring Technical knowledge to others.
- IT literate.
- Completed a full apprenticeship in a mechanical or electrical discipline.
- Prior offshore experience.
- HV experience.
- Fluent in English, written as well as spoken.
- Valid safety certificates.
- Experience of Lean and/or 6 Sigma servicing regimes.
GWO certificates are required (Normal Orsted requirements (Working at Heights, Manual Handling, Medical cert. + Chester Step, Fire Fighting (basic), Sea Survival, First Aid and Confined Space).
Germany WaH 1 year.
Should you be interested in the position of Service Technician, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Josh Goff, Personnel Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number JG-099211