Services Onshore Marine Coordinator with Helicopter Coordination experience
|Job reference nr.:||RS-137839|
|Job category:||Offshore Marine, Renewables|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||June 8, 2023|
|Job duration:||10 months|
|Schedule:||2 Weeks On / 2 Weeks Off|
|Job location:||United States|
We are looking for a Services Onshore Marine Coordinator.
The Marine Logistics Coordinator is in direct contact with the Lead Marine Coordinator and Offshore Marine Coordinators and is responsible to arrange all the crew transfers and logistics of material for offshore (Installation and commissioning).
Single point of contact for Logistics for offshore Windfarm in constant coordination with Marine Coordinator offshore, warehouse coordinator, to assure crew changes and delivery of material.
The position will require attendance of meetings / interface with all areas of the logistics teams and coordination with vessel’s and external parties to ensure smooth operations offshore operation.
-This position will be shore-based 12/7 on a 14-day rotation with a relief. Option for nightshift is considered, There is no standby rate between the rotations or between work weeks.
Act as coordinator for all marine supply base activities onshore
• Understands workload / attends daily internal planning meetings and ensures warehouse / marine / materials requirements for that day are understood by all other supply base stakeholders
• Works closely with the Onshore Materials Coordinator(s), Offshore Material Storekeepers & logistics provider internal departments to ensure transport has been coordinated for each vessel load list & ensures no late arrivals of cargo
• Coordinates inbound/outbound cargo storage requirements, ensuring client Onshore Inventory coordinator is aware of additional storage requirements.
• Oversees vessel port movements/ berthing/ bunkering to ensure smooth operations
• Liaise with port agents and terminal facility providers to ensure continued cooperation and smooth operation
• Liaise and coordinate crew change and all passenger joining/ departing instructions with transfer means (Crew Transfer Vessel, Service Operation Vessel, Installation Vessel, Helicopter Company) and onshore vessel logistics services suppliers ensuring tracking documentation with Employer Marine Coordination.
• Crew change organization: follow up and coordination of list of people being transferred, administration check / records of all docs related to scope/offshore, organize immigration as required , pick up and transfers as needed from different locations
• Support WIV crew change as per TSA.
• Management and organization of spare parts, equipment and tooling for the jobs. In coordination with the Site Manager and Logistic Manager manage the local purchases.
• Support cargo transfer and follow up of inbound and outbound cargo from offshore site
• Ensure cargo is correctly manifested import/export to meet local regulations
• Ensure passenger immigration information is submitted to the authorities in good time as per local requirements
• Dispatcher role for passenger/technician joining and leaving the site coordinating registrating and onboarding to GE Marine coordination tool (Seaplanner) and Employer Marine coordination
• Liaise with the marine coordination center to ensure all passenger certification/ inductions are complete
• Supporting Emergency Response Plan in case on an emergency offshore from onshore.
• Support the offshore Marine coordinator to use the weather downtime periods to perform planned refuelling, maintenance, crew changes and for repairs as much as achievable.
• Manage the marine agent contract, follow up and log activities of the marine agent and associated services request, invoices and costs.
• Be the Go-to point for any new service request to marine agent from GE and ensure a rigorous administrative follow up with Agent to properly approve all invoices before they are sent out to GE Account payables
• Port call management issuing the port call plan to the marine agent and issue reports.
• Supplier management (the marine agent) - (held weekly / monthly progress meeting, manage deliverables, invoicing, track variations orders and monitor progress, quality, safety with necessary audits, kpis),…
• Invoice review prior final approval by lead coordinator
• Maritime background within the offshore industry with strong experience
• Familiar with the work of marine agent
• Knowledge of logistic procedures
• Proven ability to work in a cross-functional and global environment
• Managing suppliers
• Experienced and poise when dealing with customers
• Strong team player leading with integrity, honesty, and transparency
• Fluent in English Language
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.