Siemens Gamesa | Service Coordinator, Borssele
|Job reference nr.:||MV-084771|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
We are looking for a Service Coordinator - Planner for Siemens Gamesa in the Zeeland (NL) area.
For Siemens Gamesa, Atlas is searching for a Service Coordinator - Planner.
We are searching for highly skilled administrative people to enroll this position and have the overview of the project at all times.
You will be coordinating all resources to complete all tasks. Being the oil in all of the processes to keep the site up and running at all time.
Internally you will be dealing with: Site Manager, Field teams, HSE team, Service Technology department, Procurement department, Administration teams.
External you will be dealing with: Vessel Contractors, 3rd party labour, Customer liaison.
- People resource management (rotation planning)
- Daily dispatching (Techs, tools, parts 3rd parties) based on planning, weather forecast & mors code
- Give a 7 day and a daily forecast before 8 am to the customer
- Give input/ feedback on long term planning (service progress primavera)
- Make notifications (preventive, corrective, retrofit, inspections, extra works)
- Day-to-day handling of Service mailbox
- Marine coordination (keep logbook up to date, e.g. manning plan), approve Push on's, start Permits, continuously monitoring weather conditions
- Create notifications for additional jobs (e.g new snags)
- Give input to site manager for reports (like service progress)
- Check and monitor weather forecast
- Prepare & Check monitor permits: Sweep (customer) and axxerion (Siemens)
- Give oversight to in additional costs on service order (PO's 3rd party etc.)
- Give briefings/debriefings including toolbox- & safety meetings on behalf of Site Manager or EHS Coordinator
- Quality check on error codes on notification
- Review "leave requests" (SM does the approving for holidays)
- Handover to the next coordinator
- Replace Warehouse Manager in the weekends and at Working days after 4 pm.
- Updating trackers (e.g Yaw Bolt inspections, special additional jobs combined with updating White Board)
- Short term planning forecast / Work preparations / Job packages
- Improving existing processes
We expect a rotation scheme of 7 days on/off.
MBO4(+)/HBO equivalent experience. Business Administration direction, alternative is technical background but strong organisational and system/IT skills.
3-4 years experience as trouble shooter and/or planner is a big advantage for the position.
- Thinking and adapting fast.
- Flexible and thinking about all the possibilities and consequences whilst keeping calm.
- Good IT skills (SAP),
- Good communication and people skills,
- Multitasking and prioritizing,
- Thriving in a continuously changing environment whilst managing various elements simultaneously.
- Safety and compliance mindset,
- Strong organizational skills,
- Initiative, proactive,
- Empowerment & ownership,
- Open and willingness to effectuate change,
- Team player,
- Ability to manage people,
- Interpersonal skills,
- Result-quality-customer oriented,
- Risk management,
- Medical first aid, fire, manual handling
- VCA vol
- Medical certification
- GWO basic
Should you be interested in the position of Service Coordinator, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Marvin van Dijk, Team Lead Operations - Renewables in Hoofddorp, Netherlands stating reference number MV-084771