|Job reference nr.:||KB-134763|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||July 1, 2022|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Job location:||United States|
Our client is looking for a Site Assistant. The job is based in United States. Do you have the necessary skills? Contact our Renewables team in Boston, United States.
The Site Assistant’s responsibilities:
Supporting the Construction team with administering the site office, reception, booking and coordinating meetings, assisting in documentation.
- Providing IT support and reporting IT errors
- DORECO support regarding filing of documents
- Document handling (scanning, printing, copying, QA)
- Booking and following up on the need for safety courses among site personnel when informed by HSE
- Give introduction/information to new personnel on site, including handing out of manuals
- Proofreading, correspondence, organizing team events and social activities
- Checking invoices, doing the accounts, opening of accounts
- Managing utility bills, purchase orders and budgets
- Cost controlling, invoice handling and procurement regarding Site utilities & services
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.