Sr. HR Advisor
|Job reference nr.:||LS-134877|
|Job category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||July 15, 2022|
Human Resources lead for Norway operations. Accountable for providing Human Resource support to the Norway operating rigs,
Norwegian Management team & Human Resources Manager. The position is also accountable for ensuring compliance with Norwegian
employment law, local human resource policies and procedures and providing advice in Norway HR problem resolution.
- Provide human resources support and advice to the Norway operating rigs and Norwegian management team as required
- Manage and coordinate correspondence and enquiries with the Unions as required.
- Manage the local Norwegian employees’ payroll and local legal requirements with payroll provider.
- Provide support to operations in all HR processes.
- Keep headcount and open vacancies list updated all times; and communicate with HR Manager and agency in case of new positions.
- Liaise with personnel officer to ensure that logistics processes are in accordance to operational needs in Norway.
- Provide support during internal and external audits with PSA.
- Provide reports and analyses related to KPI’s.
- Keep good communication with Rig/Department management acting as an “Internal Consultant”, providing solutions and
advices to HR matters in general.
- Provide support to develop, improve and implement HR processes, policies and programs.
- Participate and provide input to all Norwegian offshore & onshore employee compensation reviews.
- Travel to other company offices and offshore work sites as required.
- Administer local insurance programs as required.
- Participate in weekly HR communication conference calls.
- Ensure all HR processes follow legal requirements, policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of experience in Human Resources in Norway.
- Professional or equal education.
- Norwegian and English (advanced level).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite application.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button.