Sr. Process Operator (dayshift)
|Job reference nr.:||BF-115750|
|Job category:||Operations & Maintenance|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||May 3, 2021|
|Schedule:||5 Days a week|
For one of our oil and gas clients in Noord-Holland, we are looking for a Dutch speaking onshore operator in the day shift.
Do you already work in day shift, or plan to switch from a 24/7 shift to day shift?
This is your chance!
The Onshore Day Operator performs all field operational tasks and assists the Production Team Lead in the safe operation of onshore production and storage facilities.
You are not part of the shift and have no tasks behind the main Control panel in the Central Control Room.
- To record safety issues through the card system.
- Gathering all required information to fulfill the duties.
- Ensures all relevant operating or special instructions are communicated to the shift both verbally and by entries into the logbook.
- Carrying out special duties as directed by the supervisor.
- Works closely together with the Permit to Work Coordinator.
- Responsible for the safe release of installations for maintenance.
- Controls the application of the "Permit to Work" procedure acting as ‘Verifier’ or ‘Releaser’ within the Work Permit system.
- Coaching other disciplines in the use of the Work Permit system.
- Ensures all safety precautions stated at the Work Permit and TRA are followed up
- Reporting on well and plant performance.
- Identifying symptoms of problems or potential problems.
- Raising Maximo Work Order to solve problem and describe the symptoms.
- Support investigations of causes through data gathering and analysis.
- Report findings to supervisor and in Maximo.
- The reviewing and updating of Work Instructions after consultation with the Production Shift Team Lead.
- Perform inspection rounds ensuring a safe operation as well as ensuring personnel and equipment safety by on-site inspections before, during and on completion of activities.
- Executing operational PMs and checklists and report all deviations to the Production Team Lead.
- Executing all minor necessary corrective maintenance or for larger CM’s raising a Work Order.
- Housekeeping (Clean up plant).
- Entering all relevant data into the logbook and into the production data systems.
- VMBO and additional technical education in mechanics, electronics or process technology.
- 3 years’ or more experience in main plant processes such as Gas and oil, Production water, Condensate, Drying trains and Metering Stations.
- Possessing people skills, able to communicate and delegate.
- VCA (preferably VCA-VOL).
- Demonstrate knowledge of safe systems of work, hazard awareness and mitigation.
- Good analytical skills.
- Self-starter and able to work both independently and as a good team player.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Pro-active attitude.
- Computer skills (Required): Word, Excel, Maximo.
- Dutch – Fluent, English – Working knowledge.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.