Sr. Project Engineer - Hydrogen
|Job reference nr.:||MV-134742|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||July 4, 2022|
|Job duration:||6 months|
We are looking for a Sr. Project Engineer (Mechanical) - Hydrogen for a European player in the Renewables industry. This client is stepping into the new frontier of Renewables and will, besides Offshore Wind, also be active in Hydrogen. Are you taking up this wonderful opportunity to make that step with them? Then we both are looking forward to speak to you!
The Energy Systems Engineering team is responsible for providing the technical resources and expertise to deliver offshore Hydrogen ambitions within the offshore wind. The team develops ‘products/systems’ by evaluating concepts, designs and technologies suitable for integration with offshore wind farms. The team is also actively involved in the delivery of number of pilot projects.
The professional will report to the Manager of Energy Systems Engineering and will support the Energy Systems Product line with respect to Hydrogen system development.
Some systems will be developed as generic products through concept studies which can then be deployed on upcoming projects whilst others will be for specific application in mind.
The individual will work closely with Product Managers, fellow engineering team members, engineering team, suppliers, consultancies etc.
The Professionals will be responsible for:
- Drafting scopes of work for external studies such as feasibility or concept studies, design reports etc.
- Review and coordination of aforementioned studies and assessment of concepts
- Providing technical discipline input to our products
- Assisting in compiling CAPEX & OPEX estimates for hydrogen systems
- Experience in offshore facility design in either O&G or similar industries.
- Experience with pressure piping, vessels, valves, flanges, electrolysers, pumps, desalination and other equipment related to Hydrogen production systems.
- Experience in developing cost estimates
- Understanding of maintenance regimes and able to help determine maintenance requirements for the equipment.
- Masters or PhD in Mechanical or Process/Chemical Engineering
- Must have strong English communication skills – written and verbal.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.