|Job reference nr.:||JS-134597|
|Job category:||Dredging, Merchant Shipping, Offshore Marine, Decommissioning|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||July 1, 2022|
|Schedule:||5 Weeks On / 5 Weeks Off|
Are you an experienced Store Keeper looking for a new challenge in Netherlands? Apply now with Atlas Professionals in Urk, Netherlands for the position of Storekeeper.
As Storekeeper on board you independently execute all activities necessary for the administrative and logistical processes in the vessel’s stores. Your daily tasks and responsibilities include the following:
- Receipt, inspection, storage and issue (inventory) of materials, efficiently and safely in a timely manner;
- Manage store spaces while taking consumption, regulations, and accessibility into account;
- Ensure that tools and equipment are in good condition, keep service intervals and conduct inspection rounds at the vessel of stored material;
- Auditing certifications, the state of the material and assigning the correct material;
- Keeping the gas and oxygen in stock and take care of maintenance of the paint and chemical storage on board;
- Secure a clean and safe working environment.
Our desired new colleague holds a Vocational (MBO) degree, preferably in technical or logistics and has at least 2 years' work experience, preferable as Storekeeper or as Warehouse Manager, acquired in a marine or offshore environment Experience with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook), knowledge of Oracle database and SAP is a plus. You are result oriented mindset, customer orientation and quality oriented. Dutch and English, both spoken and written are essential.
- Learning mindset, which means being open to feedback, curious, and eager to learn;
- Personal leadership which means you are an entrepreneur at heart, have the mindset of a founder and take control of your own work and development.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.