|Job reference nr.:||AS-100320|
|Job category:||Offshore Marine, Renewables, Survey|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||April 1, 2020|
An International Marine & Engineering Consultancy and Survey Organization is looking for a Naval Architect / Structural Engineer in Taiwan with marine transportation and / or installation experience. Reporting to the Project Director, the successful applicant will work in Taipei with strong collaboration with other offices worldwide and particularly with regional headquarter in Singapore.
The role will consist of undertaking a varied range of Marine Warranty Survey (MWS) and Consultancy projects in the Oil & Gas and Renewable sectors covering: offshore/marine transportations, heavy lift operations, load-out and installation of fixed and floating structures as well as subsea/pipeline/cable installation projects.
- Project management: communication with client and reporting, management of resources and deliverables)
- Technical document reviews (procedure and analysis related to vessel load-out, sea transportation, offshore installation) including independent spreadsheets and hand calculations, management/technical meetings and site attendances with respect to Marine Warranty Services and/or Owner Engineering requirements.
- Ensuring that the project is delivered in accordance with the agreed project technical standards and current industry codes, client contract requirements and with timely invoicing
- Preparation of bids in conjunction with the Project Director
- Collaboration with other disciplines and members of the Group regarding operational and specialist matters.
- Propose and develop new business initiatives
- Engineer degree qualified in one of the following disciplines; Naval Architect, Structural, Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Relevant engineering track record for offshore transportation and installation - including experience offshore during marine operations to be a plus
Should you be interested in the position of Structural Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Ayleen Sadvakassova, Account Manager, Renewables APAC in Singapore,