|Job reference nr.:||CL-090619|
|Discipline Category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||May 23, 2019|
|Job location:||Asia/Pacific Region|
Looking for a temporary job as Structural Engineer in Asia? Atlas Professionals in Singapore is always looking for new Engineering & Project Controls professionals. At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Structural Engineer.
- Working in Asia for 4 months
- Work with deepwater mooring system and deepwater mooring system design.
- Work with key mooring components
- Perform the role of structure engineer in the offshore subsea construction
- Work on CAD with software packages such as 2D AutoCAD
- Working knowledge and awareness of deepwater mooring system industry standards and deepwater mooring system design.
- Knowledge of key mooring components such as chain, wire rope, PE rope, subsea mooring connector (Ballgrab, H-link), driven pile, suction pile, subsea hammer spread.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as structure engineer in the offshore subsea construction business sector.
- Extensive CAD experience with software packages such as 2D AutoCAD
- Science / Engineering degree or equivalent Maritime / vocational qualification
Should you be interested in the position of Structural Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Chris Lawrence, Account Manager in Singapore stating reference number CL-090619