|Job reference nr.:||MM-129283|
|Job category:||Marine Environmental, Offshore Marine, Platforms & Jack Ups|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||February 1, 2022|
|Job location:||United States|
We are looking for professionals to work as Subsea Technicians with one of the clients, offshore in Gulf of Mexico. The client is looking for US locals at this time and would like to begin reviewing profiles ASAP. Should you have the requirements listed below, please apply quickly to be considered.
- Maintaining and operating companies offshore equipment
- Interface with offshore clients and assist when needed with well operations and equipment
- Subsea Technician shall assist Subsea Engineer/Subsea Supervisor in maintenance and operation of subsea and well control equipment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES WHILE OFFSHORE:
- Keeping company equipment up kept to client standards
- Keeping account of all spares.
- Making sure pressure testing on company equipment meets OEM spec.
- Ensuring the system is ready for deployment
- Field repairs and offshore maintenance on company manufactured equipment
- Trouble shoot all issues that involve company equipment
- Comply with all offshore client policies and safety measures.
- Comply with all health and safety rules
- Read and decipher drawings, electrohydraulic circuit diagrams for competent evaluations of troubleshooting techniques
- Assist in disassembly/assembly/ testing/ deploying/ retrieving/ operating and maintaining well control equipment.
- Keep the work area, tools and parts clean, organized and in good repair.
- Water survival- THUET
- Offshore Physical
- Well Control Level 2
- Following/Understanding of Schematics and drawings
- Hydraulic and Mechanical Skills
- 3+ Years’ Experience
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.