|Job reference nr.:||SD-100683|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||December 16, 2019|
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Renewables. At the moment we have an opening for the permanent position of Technical Instructor to work in Netherlands. Are you interested to transfer all of your knowledge to other professionals in the field? If so, this is the job for you!
Do you have in-depth wind turbine knowledge, and would you like the opportunity to share your expertise?
Are you ready to take on new challenges and learn how to teach and train your colleagues?
Looking for two passionate instructors to conduct our technical training courses within turbine operations and troubleshooting around our locations in Europe.
Be part of the training activities from the beginning to the end. You will participate in the development of new training material and conduct both classroom and field training for internal and external employees. You will plan your schedule of training courses in cooperation with back office functions and incorporate HSE and quality into the training materials.
You will be responsible for continuous development and update of existing training material for all courses. You will also stay updated and maintain technical expertise on relevant wind turbine products as well as participate in continuous improvements of training equipment.
You will also be responsible for:
- Prepare and maintain training material
- Stay up-to-date on the turbine technology in our portfolio
- Evaluate training programs and recommend improvements
- Attend meetings regularly and participate in training-related discussions and projects
- Support establishment of training programs to suit the current organisational needs
- Documentation for all courses, maintained and up to date
You are a strong communicator with didactic understanding and a desire to develop excellent teaching skills. You have a certified technical educational background within electrical or mechanical area and field experience preferably incl. maintenance or troubleshooting. As a person, you are well-organised and can work with people of different national and cultural backgrounds and at all levels in the organisation.
We expect that you:
- Have technical knowledge of wind turbines
- Are able to understand and adapt to new technologies
- Possess great interpersonal skills
- Are flexible in terms of travel activities, service-minded and well-organised
- Have a creative mind-set
- Are fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Are a confident user of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- Can act proactively and work independently
- Are able to travel up to 50% a year
Should you be interested in the position of Technical Instructor, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Sophie de Jong, Personnel Coordinator in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.