Technical Operations Supervisor - Americas
|Job reference nr.:||JH-132806|
|Job category:||Operations & Maintenance|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||June 29, 2022|
|Job location:||United States|
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Technical Operations Supervisor - Americas with one of the clients of the office in Houston, United States. It’s a temporary position in United States. Do you have the necessary experience?
- The position will be based in Houston with a key focus on ensuring rental equipment is maintained to a high standard, and ready for deployment when orders are placed.
- Assisting in the day to day equipment servicing activities in the workshop
- Preparation of rental equipment prior to dispatch to clients
- Ensuring post hire checks and relevant repairs and rectifications are completed
- Working in close liaison with the groups global bases, to ensure efficient movement of clients assets including use of the Client asset tracking system
- Keeping up to date with changes of equipment trends within the industry
To be considered, applicants must be local to the Houston, TX USA area and have unlimited working rights in the United States. We are not able to offer sponsorship.
- Assisting with the pre and post hire processes
- Be familiar with, and work in line with client values and business strategy
- Create and then maintain a clean, safe and efficient workshop and warehouse environment
- Stay up to date with the latest industry technology and ensure familiarity through self-learning and liaison with equipment manufacturers
- Ensure all equipment is prepared to the best condition possible, prior to shipping to clients in line with operations procedures
- Ensure incoming equipment is checked and prepared for follow on work in an efficient and timely manner ensuring appropriate reporting
- Ensure business systems are used correctly and information is uploaded / input in a timely manner
- Be prepared to work alone or with little supervision from time to time
- Be prepared to work to tight deadlines, and to work outside of standard office hours from time to time
- Work closely with the region’s offices
- Willingness to work past normal working hours to meet customer requirement
- Willingness to attend customer work sites to assist with mobilization activities or technical support as required
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.