|Job reference nr.:||AT-137396|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||November 1, 2022|
We are looking for a Technical Superintendent to be based in Taichung, Taiwan.
- Ensuring that the vessels in the fleet remain seaworthy and all equipment is functioning properly at all times.
- Monitoring the technical and ensuring validity of certification of the vessel
- Ensuring that all technical surveys are arranged (with Classification Society and/or Flag State as appropriate) and carried out by the due dates.
- Ensuring adequate critical spares are available on board.
- Requisition approval and ordering of spare parts.
- Monitoring fuel consumption and carrying out random fuel surveys on vessels.
- Preparing docking quotes in liaison with Masters and Chief Engineers.
- Arranging for and implementing all maintenance and repair work that cannot be carried out by the ship’s crew.
- Reports to the Fleet Manager at Taichung Office
- Good technical knowledge of offshore and wind vessels like CTV, AHT & DP vessels etc
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to work in high pressure environment
- High motivated personnel who can work independently and is also a good team player and able to work closely with the other departments
- Good command of English & Chinese (written and spoken)
- Experienced with MS office software
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application with your updated English CV via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.