|Job reference nr.:||CL-097818|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Management & QC|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||September 24, 2019|
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Technical Superintendent with one of the clients of the office in Singapore. It’s a permanent position in Singapore. Do you have the necessary experience?
- To manage the technical requirements for proper operation of heavy lift floating cranes and tugboats in compliance with the rules and regulations of statutory, classification societies, owners and other maritime governing bodies.
- To carry out regular technical inspections, supervise maintenance and repairs to meet operation requirements within budget and commercial expectations.
- To provide technical support and assist in lifting arrangements for heavylift operations.
- To carry out technical inspections for sales and purchase of vessels.
- Reports and maintains full communication with Operations team and group managers
- Oversees planned maintenance systems are relevant, up to date for vessels
- Validate vessels planned maintenance system are being adhered to
- Attend client and statutory inspections and audits with associated reporting (e.g. OVID, Assurance, Class etc.)
- Provide technical support to BU’s and their associated vessels
- Actively identify vessel short comings and propose improvements that may be viable
- Attend and participate in meetings, briefing and other communications when needed
- Ensure all aspects of vessel technical management is being undertaken by BUs such as repairs and statutory docking are done in a timely manner.
- This includes validation and verification of BU dry docking proposal
- Project manage technical programs when required
- Maintain understanding and knowledge of industry best practices with regards to processes and maintain full awareness of Class, Flag, IMCA guidelines and rules applicable to vessels
- Singaporeans / Singapore PR preferred
- 3 years or more working experience as sea going second or chief engineer and /or shipyard repair/maintenance engineer or manager.
- Degree in marine engineering / naval architecture /mechanical engineering or professional class 1 or 2 certificate of competency (marine engineer).
- Has Minimum 3 years of experience working with offshore vessels (AHT / AHTS / PSV / DSV)
- Possess good teamwork and cooperation with involved parties
- Knowledge of dynamic positioning, FMEA
- Knowledge on vessel propulsion and generation systems
- Willing to travel
- IT Competency
Should you be interested in the position of Technical Superintendent, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Chris Lawrence, Account Manager in Singapore stating reference number CL-097818