Toolpusher (Drilling & Well Services)
|Job reference nr.:||CM-111831|
|Job category:||Drilling & Well Services, Operations & Maintenance, Platforms & Jack Ups|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||November 17, 2020|
Our client is looking for a Toolpusher (Drilling & Well Services). The job is based in Mexico. Do you have the necessary skills? Contact our Drilling & Well Services;Operations & Maintenance;Platforms & Jack Ups team in Houston, United States.
- Oversee the maintenance, repair and installation of all drilling equipment including, lubrication, maintenance records and inventory levels
- Supervise equipment preparation for future drilling operations
- Ensure sufficient stock of parts and materials is maintained for drilling operations
- Report drilling operations to the DSL as required
- 1 Week Quarantine/5 weeks on/4weeks at home rotation
- BOSIET (Required)
- Seamans Book - any kind (must be still valid, not required but HIghly Preferred)
- IWCF Well Control Level 4
- OGUK Medical/US Coast Guard Medical
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.