|Job reference nr.:||AR-135997|
|Job category:||Engineering & Project Controls, Decommissioning|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||July 1, 2022|
We are looking for a fulltime Travel Coordinator for our client.
Our client has jack-ups in operations and focuses on the crewing of personnel in Africa and International Waters. Location: Amsterdam area.
As Travel Coordinator you will be part of the crewing team. You will arrange business travel for employees, identifying the most cost-effective and efficient travel arrangements, in addition to making necessary reservations for accommodations.
Your responsibilities and tasks:
- The travel coordinator works with crewing officers in order to efficiently manage crew changes all over the world.
- Researches and compares available travel and hotel accommodations to identify the best available option for each travel need.
- Schedules travel arrangements, hotel reservations, car rental bookings as requested.
- Advises travelers of and assists with any need for specialized travel documents such as visas.
- Prepares travel itineraries and distributes travel arrangements and schedules to all appropriate staff.
- Obtains approval from managers for travel requests.
- Provides assistance to Crewing Coordinator and keep the HR information system up to date – planning / bio data / certifications / etc.
- Completes employee documentation and verify crew competency as per training matrix
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Who are you?
You’re pro-active, have good communication skills and a real team player with preferably a background in the travel industry.
What do you need to have?
- You have Secondary vocational education or Bachelor degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong organizational skills with operational mindset
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with a HRIS would be a plus
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.