|Job reference nr.:||BF-082634|
|Discipline Category:||Production & Maintenance|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||December 1, 2018|
|Schedule:||5 Days a week|
We are looking for an experienced TurnAround Planner
This role exists to deliver integrated TAR activity plans. The role holder has an overview on all TAR related activities, formulates the process flow and integrated activity plan, and continuously optimizes planning process, in liaison with Maintenance, Engineering and Production, aiming at a cost efficient employment of resources, in line with timelines for TAR activities. This needs to be done in compliance with all relevant agreements and existing procedures and standards, including HSEQ.
QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING
• Bachelor degree, Planning & Logistics
• Minimum of 5-8 years of planning process experience
• Good organizational, interpersonal, communication, coaching and influencing skills
• Significant experience within the Oil & Gas industry.
• Good level of knowledge of other discipline functions e.g. Operations, Maintenance, Inspection, Engineering, Projects.
• Good level of knowledge of onshore and offshore operations and infrastructure, particularly in relation to process and utility facilities
• Proven ability to work effectively with management and influence/challenge management
• Up to date knowledge of technological developments, industry initiatives, etc.
• Dutch and English proficient
Should you be interested in the position of TAR Planner, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Benno Freriks, Account Manager in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands stating reference number BF-082634