Warehouse Administrator - Onshore Full Time
|Job reference nr.:||BA-140724|
|Job category:||Operations & Maintenance, Platforms & Jack Ups|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||December 9, 2022|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Are you looking for the next frontier in Operations & Maintenance? We are recruiting for the position of Warehouseman right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Aberdeen, United Kingdom to review.
- Prepare and distribute monthly client onshore and offshore stock reports using SAP.
- Distribute client specific stock movement information.
- Liase with finance to ensure punctual payment is made to vendors.
- Complete monthly PMF figures for Health and Safety Department.
- Updating monthly warehouse activity trackers.
- Checking and tracking dormant containers.
- Ensure weekly consumable schedule is completed and order any items as required.
- Administrative support where required.
- Management of expediting process for all purchase orders for UK continental shelf.
- Generation and distribution of a weekly expediting report.
- Responsible for the upkeep of the UK Intrastat reporting tracker.
- Maintain an awareness of current customs regulations in order to assist with issuing clearance instructions.
- Held an administration role within a similar sector e.g. Oilfield Operator, Drilling Contractor or Service Company.
Job Specific Skills:
- SAP experience would be preferable but not essential.
- Maximo experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite programs including Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above. Unfortunately if you do not hold the the required experience/skills we cannot consider your application.