Wash Rack Operators
|Job reference nr.:||MM-124160|
|Job category:||Drilling & Well Services|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||January 3, 2022|
|Job location:||United States|
Are you an experienced Wash Rack Operator looking for a new challenge in United States? Apply now with Atlas Professionals in Houston, United States for the position of Wash Rack Operators.
Primary responsibilities include performing truck washing process at plant facility using high pressure equipment, hoses and approved products. Performs general clean up and maintenance for plant facility.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED TO CARRY OUT THE JOB: (Technical Knowledge, Years of Related Experience, Certifications Required, Equipment and/or Systems Experience)
• Ability to read, write and comprehend English (operational, process, and safety instructions) a must. Knowledge of safety training such HAZMAT class is a plus.
• High School Diploma, trade school, or general education degree (GED) preferred.
• Must understand and follow all safety policies and apply good safety practices while working.
• Must become proficient in the care and use of all site specific, facility required Personal Protection Equipment.
• Must pass a drug screen, pre-employment physical and background check.
• Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily.
• Mechanical aptitude a plus.
• Working knowledge of Smart phone and tablet.
• Experience working with, offloading trucks and heavy equipment in a plant environment preferred.
TRAINING REQUIRED: Employee Orientation; Safety Training; May perform more advanced functions as part of training and development.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
• Loads and offloads waste and products from trucks during and after completion of jobs.
• Dumps and rinses containers and trucks with power hoses, equipment, and approved products.
• Performs truck washouts using produced water maintaining washout racks, the concrete washout pit and drying slab according to process and plant protocol.
• Washes down wash rack areas and maintains clean work area.
• Empties trucks/containers and disposes of waste according to safety and environmental policies.
• Performs general laborer and cleaning in plant facility.
• Performs basic maintenance related to cleaning, moving equipment and parts from one work or storage area to another if required.
• Assists other personnel as required.
SCOPE AND IMPACT OF THE JOB
Revenue or budget managed: N/A Investments decided upon/managed: N/A
Nature of Supervisory Responsibility: None
DEGREE OF SUPERVISION:
Direct supervision: Specific instructions are given on assignments or follows written or verbal instructions and established procedures and standard practice to perform assigned tasks. Expectations are for operator to work efficiently and safely and represent the company professionally and with a service orientation with our customers.
Complexity of Duties and Decisions: (The extent to which duties are guided by standard policy, practice or precedents or the amount of resourcefulness and planning and creative effort in devising new methods, policies, procedures, products or original application.)
Performs a variety of manual functions. Follows established procedures to perform standardized or routine tasks. Must follow established operational, process control, compliance and safety and emergency response procedures. Must adhere to specifications and schedules. Notifies proper
individuals concerning damaged items or need for repairs on facility.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.