WTG Offshore Installation Manager
|Job reference nr.:||SL-124758|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||November 1, 2021|
We are looking for a WTG Offshore Installation Manager for Offshore Wind project in Taiwan.
- Execute installation contract including contract management of claims and variations.
- Prepare technical review for installation.
- Ensure that the installation scope is analyzed and optimized to ensure the safest and most efficient installation possible.
- Working with the package team to ensure that relevant risk and interface items are identified, considered, and mitigated.
- Manage and coordinate installation interfaces with other team members.
- Proven experience in a similar role within the offshore/onshore wind industry.
- Spent a significant amount of time on installation sites and knowledge about the entire installation process.
- Good understanding of the technology of Wind Turbines utilized in the offshore wind industry.
- Experience within procurement, contract, and claim management (e.g. FIDIC and BIMCO contracts would be beneficial).
- Proficient in both written and oral English communication.
- Experienced in MS Office tools.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Ability to keep the overview, work under pressure, and to tight deadlines.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.