Yard Chief Mechanic (Vlissingen, the Netherlands)
|Job reference nr.:||JY-115819|
|Job category:||Drilling & Well Services, Offshore Marine, Platforms & Jack Ups, Decommissioning|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||May 1, 2021|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Schedule:||5 Days on 2 Days off|
We are looking for Chief Mechanic with work experience on jack-up platforms.
Ideal candidate lives in Vlissingen, the Netherlands and has no restriction to work in the Netherlands.
- As a Chief Mechanic, you will run a team in the shipyard to do refits, refurbishment or decommissioning tasks on various jack-ups in the yard.
- There is 1 Supervisor above , and you will lead a team of 10 members.
- Work schedule: Mon-Fri 5 days, 40 hours a week. For a busy period, you might work in the weekends.
- You have experience working on board jack-ups.
- You live in and around Vlissingen, the Netherlands.
- Your English communication is on a professional level (speaking Dutch is a big plus).
- You have experience running a team, and not afraid to make your hands dirty.
- You are capable of dealing with (internal) stakeholders / clients.
- In addition computer work, making reports is very important.
- You have a hands-on mentality, so able to help out and work on the projects themselves.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number JY-115819.